How video views are counted
YouTube views reflect how many times a video has been watched. Views can be an important measure of a video’s overall popularity.
Youtube wants to make sure that videos are viewed by actual humans and not computer programs.
After legitimate views are counted, your view count should update more frequently and the amount of time this takes varies depending on a video’s popularity and viewership. Keep in mind that we’re constantly validating views, so view count can always be adjusted.
PS: Don’t use this method to monetized video.
This is an easy guide on how to get over 1k legit views on Youtube video overnight!
1. Head over to growviews and sign up for an account, you can either use my referral link to support us Referral URL
or here’s the main link without referral growviews.com. Add your Youtube video link on my videos section.
2. Run the autoplayer overnight and gain credits. Usually gains 1 credit=1 video view
You don’t have to sign in to your youtube or have to download anything
3. Once you have the amount of credits you want to be turned to views link your video and add the views!
4. Download other browsers and use your own referral link to sign up on the new browser.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 on the new browser you downloaded and run the players at the same time for double the video views or more if you download multiple browsers.
Also, you can signup on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc. Use trial VPS (free) and run growviews autoplayer on it.
Enjoy the views!